At Telquist Ziobro McMillen Clare, we recognize that our ability to represent our clients successfully relies heavily on a talented team of support staff. Whether greeting clients as they visit our offices, assisting in document preparation or working side by side with the attorneys, the support team at TZMC is dedicated to the process of helping clients find strategic solutions to get their legal concerns resolved.
- Carla Gonzales
- Carla has worked with Rob McMillen since 2003. Before that, she worked for Grant County Clerk’s Office as a Clerk’s Supervisor. Carla is extremely proficient, professional and client-focused. While Carla is capable in all areas of law that Telquist Ziobro McMillen Clare practices, she is an excellent resource for debtors and creditors in the bankruptcy practice of the firm. Her experience and efficiencies are unrivaled. In her spare time, Carla enjoys spending time with her husband, Anthony, and her two sons.
- Julie Raykovich
- At Telquist Ziobro McMillen Clare, We utilize technology in a manner that creates efficiencies and cost savings for our clients. Julie is an example of that approach; though born and raised in the Tri-Cities, she currently resides in Park Rapids, Minnesota. As a telecommuter, Julie provides all of her skills Via remote access effectively communicating with clients and working with our team. Julie and George Telquist have worked together since October 1999. Outside of Work, Julie and her husband, Shawn, Welcomed into their family a little boy in August 2012. They share their home with 3 beloved dogs.
- Amber Peters
- Amber was born and raised in Othello, WA. She obtained her Associates Degree in Legal Assisting from CBC and Bachelor’s Degree in English from WSU. She formerly worked as a legal assistant in the felony division of the Benton Count Prosecutor’s Office and as the Civil Case Manager for the Benton and Franklin Counties Superior Court Administrator’s Office. She enjoys spending her spare time with friends, family, and Boston Terrier, Tank.
- Kristi Flyg
- Kristi has been working in the legal field since the age of 20 in a wide variety of law. An opportunity arose in 2014 to move to the TZMC law firm to work for John Ziobro and Andrea Clare. Growing up, Kristi worked summers on her family’s wheat farm in NE Oregon. She currently lives in Hermiston, Oregon with her husband, Neal, two children currently attending EOU and OSU, and their two Australian shepherds.
- Julie Ridgeway
- Julie is the firm’s Office Manager and Bookkeeper. Clients appreciate her obvious enthusiasm for her job, and her positive attitude. The partners in the firm appreciate her ability to accomplish management tasks in an efficient and timely manner, and her attention to detail. Julie, in her spare time, enjoys spending time with her children and painting. She is currently working toward earning her Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
- Lori Engelhard
- Lori is the front desk receptionist. She was born and raised in Richland, WA. She enjoys working with the Telquist Ziobro McMillen Clare team and attending to their clients’ needs. In her spare time, Lori loves crafting and spending time with Mark, her husband of 26 years and her 2 wonderful children.